Monday, August 1, 2011

Corn and Tuna Fritters

It's very rare that I think hard about what to prepare for breakfast, that is, Monday's breakfast. I came across this recipe when I visited Ms. Connie's blog. There are few changes in the recipe. I did not include tarragon, salt, and egg (because I forgot that there should be 1 egg in the recipe). It still turned out delicious and my boyfriend and brothers liked it very much. There's also no salt here because the canned tuna has enough saltiness to it.

Ingredients:
2 tall cans of tuna in oil or brine, drained
1 cup of canned corn kernels, drained
2 cups of Japanese bread crumbs
ground pepper
3 tbsp corn starch
oil for frying

Procedure:
1. Mix the tuna, corn and corn starch in a bowl. Add pepper to taste.
2. If the mixture appears watery, add some bread crumbs and allow it to absorb the
liquid content of the mixture.
3. When the mixture is ready, start forming balls. The size depends on you. Roll the balls in the bread crumbs.
4. Flatten the balls.
5. Heat oil in a pan.
6. Fry the flattened balls, tuning it over when it turns brown.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...