Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kaile Goh

I am a big fan of YouTube. I think it's a good avenue for people who want to share their music. I check different videos almost everyday. I watch videos of talented people on YouTube, most were recommended by friends, the others I "discovered" accidentally. 

I can't be very certain as to how I discovered Kaile's video but I think her cover of Katy Perry's Teenage Dream was suggested by YouTube. 


I've listened to many great artists on YouTube but Kaile's voice is very unique. No doubt, she's musically talented. She writes songs and can play the guitar very well. (I am very much into people who play the guitar because I have always wanted to be good at playing it.) After watching Kaile's cover of Teenage Dream, I watched her other videos and I enjoyed listening to all of them.

When asked about her music, she commented,  "It's pop rock. I dig melodies that stick in your head, but I also love rock music. I wanted to mix both of them together, and that's how these songs came about. The music is really energetic and catchy, but it still has a degree of danger."

Kaile will be famous very soon. That, I'm certain. You can check her  channel and watch more of her videos. You can also buy her songs in iTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...