Sunday, August 7, 2011

My First Sanuk Pair

Bf got his Sanuk pair already and he's been showing it off to me. He knows I'm into comfy footwear and suggested that I should try Sanuk sandals. We went to their outlet in SM Megamall and I checked out some pairs.




One pair got my attention and according to the saleslady, it's actually one of the bestsellers. It's Sanuk's Rasta Walkabout Slip-on.


I love the color and the texture of this pair. Unfortunately, they don't have my size. I asked them when they would have my size and told me they can't be certain about that. We just went home.

Few weeks later, we passed by Sanuk again because bf wanted to check if they have new ones out. I saw another beautiful pair. It's one of the latest styles and it has a feminine appeal (at least to me). It's Sanuk's Laurel Sidewalk Slip-on. 

I did not intend to buy but I got convinced. It's a bit pricey compared to my Converse sneakers but I haven't bought something new for myself for the past few months so I decided to buy it anyway. I felt a bit guilty after paying for it in the counter but... I thought I should reward myself sometimes. It's almost Christmas, too. Excuses. 


I was already wearing it when we walked out of the shop. This pair is very gentle to my feet. Sanuk sandals are washable and they look as good as new after washing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...