Monday, August 8, 2011

My Six-year Old Sneakers

I was cleaning my shoe rack yesterday and suddenly thought I should publish more posts about my shoes. This will be my second post about my shoes. The first one is about my first Sanuk pair. The first pair of sneakers that I bought with my own money would be my pink Chuck Taylor high tops which I bought six years ago.  I didn't have a part time job by then so the only way for me to buy things would be to save my allowance.

I bought my pink high tops back in May 2005. I was actually thinking of buying a purple pair but a friend of mine bought one already so I decided to buy the pink high tops instead.

Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hi Top Pink men's 5.5/ women's 7.5

I love my pink sneakers. I've worn this pair countless times. I usually twist my ankle, but wearing high tops like this provide more support to my ankle, so there's lesser possibility that I'll twist my ankle. 

The last time I wore this pair was when I had to brave the flood and walk home for 3 hours. If I had worn a different pair, I might have hesitated to walk home along the flooded roads. This pair of pink high tops made me feel safe. 

my six-year old sneakers

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...