Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sanuk!! Again...

It was almost graduation day, but the list of graduating students was not released yet. That must have been one of the stressful moments of my life. It was Sunday, Raymond and I went to Sanuk Megamall to check out some pairs. I didn't have any intention of buying a pair because I was still worried about whether I could graduate or not. 

We were greeted by the staff as we entered the shop. I just sat in the corner while Raymond checked new arrivals. He called me and pointed a pair in the corner of the stall.. Guess what?? It's the pair I didn't get to buy last time because they didn't have my size. Just in case you're wondering about my shoe size, it's 250 mm. 

This time, they have my size but I felt that it was not the right time to buy it because I was still thinking of the list of graduating students that will be released the day after.Dilemma. After giving it much thought, I asked the saleslady, Ms. Weng, if she could reserve the pair for me. The announcement will be on the next day, Monday. I told her that if I'm graduating, I'm buying the pair come Tuesday.

Monday came. I was told that I'm graduating. I sent an SMS to Ms. Weng and told her that I'm buying the pair. 

Tuesday. I had dinner with Raymond to celebrate the good news. Right after dinner, we went straight to Sanuk's shop and bought the pair. I got congratulatory messages from the staff, too. Great!


finally!! 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulation again!
    BTW it's difficult for me too to look for shoes of my size, coz it's 21.5cm. Too small..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...