Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante

I'm a big fan of pizza and pasta. After walking around the shopping mall to buy gifts, we dropped by A Veneto to eat. I was so tired and hungry. I've eaten in A Veneto many times with my friends from the university but I haven't been there with Raymond. 

A Veneto has a lot of good stuff in their menu. They have appetizers, salads, pasta and pizza. I was really hungry. Actually I didn't care about what to eat anymore. I just needed something to satisfy my hunger. At first we only thought of having pizza so we ordered New England's Best from their choices of pizza.

New England's Best

On a second thought, a pan of pizza might not be enough, so we ordered pasta in oil with Hungarian sausage. Oh! I forgot to mention, it was not only me and Raymond who went out, my other brother was with us, too. 

pasta in oil with Hungarian sausage

After eating, I had enough energy to check other shops again. More shopping!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...