Monday, November 28, 2011

My Christmas Wishlist

Christmas is coming and if you haven't thought of a gift for me, let me give you an idea.

1. Guitar. I want to have a new guitar. My old guitar doesn't sound so good anymore.

2. Bicycle. I thought it'll be nice if I could start biking. I don't need an expensive one.

3. Paulo Coelho's novels. I used to have copies of many of his novels but I lent them to friends and were not returned. 

4. Lip gloss. I don't have any idea about what brand's good, but the one I'm using now is from Etude House and I like it.

5. BB Cream. I am now using Maybelline's BB Cream. I can use the ones from Missha, Etude House, and Skin Food, too.

6. Cooking stuff. I want a non-stick pan and a pressure cooker.

7. Sanuk sandals. I want to have that red pair!

8. Massage. I'm planning to have one soon but I'd be very grateful if I can have one without spending a penny.

9. Chocolates. Who doesn't like chocolates anyway?

10. Dolls and stuffed toys. I just feel like keeping toys. I didn't have dolls when I was a little girl, I preferred to play toy cars with my brothers. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...