Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sonya's Garden

This is a review long overdue. We visited Sonya's Garden last summer as part of our Tagaytay trip. I don't know why I haven't written a review about it during the past months. Sonya's Garden is located at Barangay Buck Estate, Alfonso, Cavite (near the vicinity of Tagaytay). 


Sonya's Garden is a haven for people who want to get away from the busy life. You'll feel one with nature the moment you step in the property. Although this place offers many services, we only came here to get a good massage. This was the first time Raymond and I got a massage together, quite memorable. We made a reservation prior to our visit so no worries about the place being crowded and us waiting in line. The spa was far from the entrance. Walking was fun because there were so many plants along the brick path. 



It was like a paradise. Everything was relaxing. The brick path, the flowers, the fountain, the atmosphere, everything. I couldn't wait to have the massage. When we reached the spa area, I was amazed. It was much more beautiful than what I had in mind.


We were greeted at the reception and the receptionist confirmed our reservation. We opted to have Sonya's signature massage which costs 785 pesos. We were led to our room, Raymond and I stayed in different rooms. The room was awesome. It gives you a zen-like  feel. 


The masseuse handed me a towel and instructed me to take a shower before the massage. There was a rose scented body wash in the shower area and other rose scented stuff. 



The massage lasted for an hour and I fell asleep. Raymond told me that he fell asleep, too. The masseuse woke me up when she was done. I felt so good when I woke up. The scent of the rose filled the room. My skin was glowing, seriously. We were served dalandan tea after getting dressed. The tea was beyond delicious. It had honey and basil in it. 




Adjacent to the spa was a shop where you could buy goodies such as soap, massage oils, dried flowers, etc. I regret that I didn't buy any. I should have bought a massage oil.




We left the spa feeling very satisfied. I wish I could go back to this place. Soon, maybe. This place is a bit inaccessible, unless you have a car with you. Putting the hassle of getting there aside, this place was worth our time. 




Look at how his skin glows!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...