Wednesday, May 16, 2012

What's Keeping Me Busy Lately

I've been very busy lately so I haven't had the time to post as often as I did months ago. So what's keeping me busy? 

I got a job as a bridge design engineer two months ago! Yay!  This is really a dream come true. I have always wanted to build bridges; that's actually the main reason why I took up civil engineering back in college. 

Another thing that makes me happy is that the company I work for now allowed me to continue having lessons with my Japanese students in RareJob. Yes, I have two jobs now; busier but I'm really loving it.

Since I work for a Japanese firm, I have to study Nihongo. I have always been interested in the Japanese language but I never studied it seriously until I joined the company. I can speak a little Japanese now, but there are still a lot of things about it that I have to learn. I can read Hiragana, but still struggling with Katakana. Of course I study Kanji, too. I have to learn the Kanji for different technical terms. Most of our design drawings are in Japanese. 

I'll probably be in Japan from July to October of this year. I'm really hoping to meet many students there. 


with some of my colleagues. may hair's in a mess. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...