Monday, September 17, 2012

Miho Fukuhara

It's been a while since I last posted here in my blog. I got a little busy with my full time job, that's why. I was also a bit occupied with my preparations for my training in Japan, but this post is not about my job or my training. This is about Fukuhara Miho, a talented and undeniably beautiful musician/singer from Japan.

I knew about her when two of my friends were talking about her in Facebook. I got really curios so I started listening to her songs. The first one I listened to was "Save Me" which also features Leona Lewis. Miho's voice is amazing. It is smooth and very pleasant to the ears. Since then, I listen to her songs every day. I also watched the drama, "Kaeru no Ojou sama" where she played the role of a cool mom. She can do anything! Truly talented!

photo from her page


It must be fate that a friend of mine is a DJ, (DJ Daishizen), and he performs with Miho. When I heard that fact, I screamed. It's unbelievable, but it's real. He said that if I come to Japan, he would invite me to Miho's gig. I must be really lucky because I was actually scheduled to have my training on bridge design in Japan for 3 months. Yay!

As promised, my friend invited me to Miho's gig in Shibuya.


Inside the venue, I couldn't stop pinching myself to check if I'm dreaming or not. The show was great. Miho has a very strong stage presence. My Japanese is still bad so I couldn't understand what she said most of the time. It didn't matter. Just hearing her voice was enough.

My friends almost died of envy because......... I had a photo taken with Miho.


with DJ Daishizen and Fukuhara Miho
And my luck did not end there. Miura Daichi was also there. Ahhhhhhh.. I almost fainted. Haha.

never mind how I look. 
I had great fun on that day. I actually spent the day walking around Tokyo with another friend before coming to the concert venue but I didn't feel tired at all. 

I'm definitely watching Miho's gig again. I'm coming back to Japan next year and I want to listen to her more.  When I hear her sing, I can feel her passion towards music.

For the meantime, I have to do my best in my training. I am helping out in a certain bridge project now. Someday, when that bridge is done, I hope Miho would use it when travelling around Japan to have her gigs. That would really make me happy. 

1 comment:

  1. wowowowooww HERA SAN!!!! another dream come true !! hope to meet Miho someday with you and christelle :))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...