Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Kina Grannis

It has been a very long time since I posted here in the music section of my blog. This is  the second post in this section, following my post about Kaile Goh

I first heard Kina sing when I watched a video of her and Boyce Avenue on YouTube. She looks stunning, and her voice is totally amazing. The video showed a link to Kina's channel and I started watching her videos on YouTube. 

When asked about her ethnicity, Kina answered that she's half Japanese and half European. Kina started uploading videos on YouTube and built a really big fan base there. 

“One of the most amazing things that came out of the whole experience was the relationship that formed between me and my supporters online. They were right there on the journey with me, and every bit of success I had was thanks to them.” 

Kina writes her own songs but also uploads covers. My favorite song must be "Valentine". This song has a really cute video. This video has over 10 million views on YouTube. Isn't that amazing?!


I also like the song she sang with David Choi, "The Way You Are".


Enjoy Kina's music guys!





2 comments:

  1. Have you watched her music video for "In Your Arms"? It is one of the most creative music videos I've ever seen! Watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOu0DuxFAT0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! the jellybeans are so cute!!!! kina is amazing!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...